5 Steps to Build an SMB Technology Plan
Every business needs a technology plan, yes, even small businesses. Just because you don't have someone in-house to manage your network, doesn't mean you don't need a set of policies, protocols, and a team to call when you need some guidance.
With the help of this tip sheet, developing a technology plan for your small business has never been easier. The step-by-step guide will walk you through the process and ensure you don't miss a beat.
1) Begin by outlining the goals you want your small business to achieve in both the near and distant future.
2) Assess and determine the lifespan of your current IT infrastructure to better understand its capabilities and limitations.
3) Calculate a manageable IT budget to cover day-to-day support, proactive management of the network, and remediation capability for those after-hours hiccups.
4) Create a strategic plan for implementing and upgrading technology to enhance your business's productivity and streamline operations.
5) Manage your business and budget to appropriately prepare for, and take advantage of, the rapid technology changes occurring around it.
At MicroTech, we understand the importance of technology planning for small businesses, which is why we take a personalized approach with our clients. We collaborate with small business leaders to identify their unique needs and goals, and then develop a comprehensive technology plan tailored to their specific business.
Our process involves not only building the plan at the beginning of our engagement, but also providing ongoing management, support, and maintenance to ensure the plan remains effective and up-to-date.
Download the Tip Sheet Now
To access the tip sheet, all you need to do is fill out a short form. It's that easy!